Masimo Radical-7 Rainbow SET Pulse Oximeter
Providing upgradable rainbow technology in multiple configurations for maximum
Choose the noninvasive measurements that are right for your clinical setting - oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index in addition to total hemoglobin, total arterial oxygen content, pleth variability index, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, and acoustic respiration rate.
- Featuring "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100
- independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2
- readings during motion and low perfusion.
- Upgradable rainbow technology platform lets you add parameters as
- factory-ordered options or through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Total Hemoglobin (SpHbВ)
- Methemoglobin (SpMetВ)
- Oxygen Content (SpOC)
- Pleth Variability Index (PVIВ)
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCOВ)
- Acoustic Respiration Rate (RRa)*
HANDHELD OR BEDSIDE CO-OXIMETER
The Radical-7 easily detaches from the bedside unit as a full-featured handheld
Pulse CO-Oximeter. The onboard rechargeable 4-hour battery and >10 day trending
facilitate both hospital transport and spot check applications.
GRAVITY ACTIVATED ROTATION
Automatic display rotation (Gravity Activated) provides for vertical and horizontal positioning to maximize space utilization and visibility.
- A More Complete Picture of Your Patients' Physiological Status
- Easily Configured to Meet Your Specific Clinical Need
Allows for continuous monitoring of all parameters along with a plethysmograph
waveform and Signal I.Q. indicator (below pleth) to provide confidence in the quality of the values displayed. If the device is RRa-enabled*, its waveform can be overlayed on the pleth waveform, enabling deeper understanding of the patient's respiratory status.
The quick-trend feature allows for one-touch access to vital parameter trending
information to instantly evaluate patient condition and illness severity. Auto-scaling feature allows the y-axis to automatically change with fluctuations in the measurement value.
Simplified Alarm Management
One-touch menu provides quick access to the most commonly used features and
allows for quick configuration and management of parameter alarm settings.
- The Radical-7 features a bright multi-color or monochromatic screen that is easy to read in either vertical or horizontal orientation - perfect for at-a-glance readings in a variety of clinical settings.
- Optional external wireless radio allows the Radical-7 to communicate with Masimo Patient SafetyNet**, the remote monitoring and clinician-notification system that helps you keep at-risk patients safe on general care floors.
- With a choice of docking stations for your Radical-7, you can select the connectivity configurations that work best for your clinical needs.
Serial, analog, nurse call and SatShare connectivity. Optional extended battery provides battery life up to 10 hours. (RDS-1B)
Serial, analog and nurse call connectivity.
Questions about Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Pulse Oximeters
Masimo - 9226$4,995.00
Masimo Rad-87 Rainbow Pulse Oximeter Purchase Includes: Masimo Rad-87 Bedside Pulse Oximeter, Horizontal Adult Reusable SpO2 Patient Cable - Fing...View full details
Nellcor - N85
Nellcor OxiMax N-85 Handheld Pulse Oximeter and Capnograph Part Number: N85 Purchase Includes: Nellcor OxiMax N-85 Handheld Pulse Oximeter and Cap...View full details
View all products in Pulse Oximeters
View all products in Masimo