Tuttnauer EZ10K Fully Automatic Kwiklave with Printer
Part Number: EZ10KP
This model comes with a printer. If you would like a model without a printer, click here to view the EZ10K.
The Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave Kwiklave features a 10'' Chamber. The Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave is a Kwiklave, a quick cycle model system. The Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic autoclaves with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time by 50%. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Kwiklave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office.
The ease of a one touch design satisfies all of your sterilization and drying needs. With a simple touch a button, the fully automatic Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave sterilizes, fills, exhausts and dries. All EZ models feature a closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
Model EZ10k requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation.
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert. Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 10'' x 19''
- Volume: 6gal
- Overall Dimensions D x W x H: 21.5'' x 20'' x 14.4''
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full/3 half
- Tray Dimensions D x W x H: 16.3'' x 6.7'' x 0.8''
- No. of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 mins
- Hot: 11 mins
- Voltage (V): 230V
- Freq. (Hz.): 50/60
- Power (W): 2200W
- Current (A): 10A
- Weight (lbs): 95
Questions about Tuttnauer EZ10K Fully Automatic Kwiklave with Printer (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Tuttnauer EZ10K Series Automatic Autoclave Sterilizer
Tuttnauer - 2610023$66.22
Door Gasket for Tuttnauer 2540M, EZ11Plus, EZ10 and EZ10K Autoclaves Part Number: 02610023 For use with Tuttnauer 2540M, EZ11Plus, EZ10 and EZ10K A...View full details
Tuttnauer - PMEZ10K$322.16
Tuttnauer Preventative Maintenance Kit for EZ10K Autoclave Part Number: PMEZ10K This PM kit comes directly from Tuttnauer and has everything you ne...View full details
Tuttnauer - 3700029Original price $260.00Current price $208.12
Tuttnauer AJUNC3 Board for 1730, 2340, 2540, EZ10, EZ9 Autoclaves and More! Part Number: 03700029 Purchase Includes: Tuttnauer AJUNC3 Board Appli...View full details
More Products in: Autoclaves
Tuttnauer - Elara11-Printer-automaticOriginal price $9,800.00Current price $7,840.00
Autoclave Chamber Size 11" x 19.8" Voltage 220/230
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10B-10VOriginal price $9,445.00Current price $7,556.00
Autoclave Chamber Size 10" x 18" Voltage 110
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10SOriginal price $7,990.00Current price $6,392.00
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10S Fully Automatic Autoclaves (EZPlus Series) - Autoclave Chamber Size 10" X 18" Voltage 220/230
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10S-110VOriginal price $7,990.00Current price $6,392.00
Autoclave Chamber Size 10" X 18" Voltage 110
View all products in Autoclaves
View all products in Tuttnauer