Tuttnauer 3870HSG Class B Autoclave
Part Number: 3870HSG
General Features of the Tuttnauer 3870HSG Class B Autoclave:
- Built-in high volume water-ring vacuum-pump produces a deep vacuum for fast and efficient air removal
- No table required due to built-in carriage on wheels
- No waiting between cycles due to stand-by steam available from built-in 9 kW steam sterilizer
- High grade 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Easy access for service and maintenance of all parts of the autoclave
- RS 232 PC Connection Port for direct software updates and remote maintenance
- Safety Features of the Tuttnauer 3870HSG Class B Autoclave:
- Double locking safety device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle if door is not properly locked
- Control system protection prevents door from opening at high pressure and temperature
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating of the chamber
The 3870 HSG comes with a standard Plug and Play option to operate only with an electric power connection. In this mode there is no need to connect the autoclave to the building utilities for distilled water, tap water and drain.
The 3870 HSG can be operated as a stationary sterilizer connected to building utilities for distilled and tap water supply, drain and electricity.
The HSG is a very fast sterilizer due to stand-by steam and quick drying. Steam is available immediately from a strong built-in 9 kW steam generator. Quick drying is achieved by post vacuum steam removal with a powerful water-ring vacuum-pump.
The 3870 HSG can use an optional highly efficient water recycling system consuming only 5 liters of tap water a day. An equivalent machine uses 80 to 100 liters per cycle.
Questions about Tuttnauer 3870HSG Class B Autoclave (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE US continental shipping.
Orders under $100 cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
(1) 888-228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Tuttnauer 3870HSG Class B Autoclave
TuttnauerOriginal price $155.00Current price $97.50
Tuttnauer Autoclave Pouch Rack for 3870 Models Part Number: AR920 Purchase Includes: 2 Sterilization Pouch Racks for all 3870 Tuttnauer Autoclave ...View full details
More Products in: Autoclaves
TuttnauerOriginal price $5,171.00Current price $3,555.00
Tuttnauer 2340M Series Semi-Automatic Autoclave (NEW) **Website Price is for Brand New Unit, please get in touch for a quote on refurbished unit**...View full details
TuttnauerOriginal price $6,440.00Current price $4,725.00
Tuttnauer 2540M Series Semi-Automatic Autoclave Part Number: 2540M The Semi-Automatic Autoclave is an affordable sterilizer for private clinics tha...View full details
TuttnauerOriginal price $8,458.00Current price $5,815.00
Tuttnauer EZ10K Fully Automatic Kwiklave with Printer Part Number: EZ10KP This model comes with a printer. If you would like a model without a prin...View full details
View all products in Autoclaves
View all products in Tuttnauer