Masimo LNCS Pdtx Pediatric Adhesive Sensors, 18 inch
Part Number: 1860
Patient Weight Range: 10-50 kg
Single Use Pediatric Adhesive Oximetry Sensor
LNCS, or Low Noise Cabled Sensors, are uniquely designed cabled sensors, which
offer the best pulse oximetry performance for a sensor with integral cable. LNCS is intended for hospitals that prefer to minimize clinician-user-interface change when upgrading their pulse oximetry to Masimo SET.
Masimo has invested years in creating Low Noise Cabled (or LNC) technology, the
ideal cable for the pulse oximetry environment. LNC provides the highest performance of any integrated pulse oximetry sensor cable and yet is flexible and can be manufactured affordably enough to be used in a disposable sensor. LNCS sensors will work with all Masimo SET pulse oximeters, but are also designed to operate on Nellcor sensor compatible instruments without Oximax.
- Expands the reach of patient-saving Masimo SET pulse oximetry
- Leading Masimo sensor designs offered in a cabled sensor
- Recessed photodetector
- Designed for accurate monitoring during electro-surgical interference
- Designed for accurate monitoring during intense ambient light
- Accurately performs under conditions of motion and low perfusion
- Reports true alarms resulting in fewer false alarms
- New cable connector design improves moisture resistance
- Covered connector provides additional protection from liquid at all times
- Meets the demands for durability as well as patient comfort
- Tape is long-lasting, soft and easy to apply
- Adhesive secures sensor to site yet minimizes patient discomfort upon removal
- The best choice in situations when the connector should be away from the application site
- Connects to all Masimo SET oximeters via new LNC patient cable
Questions about Masimo LNCS Pdtx Pediatric Sensor - Single Use Adhesive Sensor?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Pulse Oximeters
Masimo - 9226$4,995.00
Masimo Rad-87 Rainbow Pulse Oximeter Purchase Includes: Masimo Rad-87 Bedside Pulse Oximeter, Horizontal Adult Reusable SpO2 Patient Cable - Fing...View full details
Nellcor - N85
Nellcor OxiMax N-85 Handheld Pulse Oximeter and Capnograph Part Number: N85 Purchase Includes: Nellcor OxiMax N-85 Handheld Pulse Oximeter and Cap...View full details
View all products in Pulse Oximeters
View all products in Masimo